7double.com

1.08.2012

KINDLE FIRE REVIEW

Customer kindle fire reviews

this helpful I'm disappointed in the Fire.

I'm an avid Kindle user and there are several capabilities other Kindle models have that this one doesn't.

  1. I can't categorize my books.

    I've accumulated over 800 books in my archive.

    It's a pain to try to search for one if you can't remember the author or title, without being able to group your books.

  2. I don't like the lack of privacy of what's in the cloud or on the device.

    I won't show people my Fire, because I don't want them to see all the stuff I have on it.

    Nothing is outrageous. I just don't like having my whole book list out there.

  3. It has no text to speech capability.

    I use that function all the time when I'm on long road trips and it's very bothersome the Fire doesn't have it.

  4. I can't delete a few pre- populated app icons on the carousel.

    I find that annoying because I'm adding a lot of things and I don't like having to sort through stuff I don't want on there.

    I also have an iPad.

    Fire offers three benefits over the iPad: it's much lighter, it's less expensive, and you can watch Adobe files on it.

    On the downside, Fire only has wireless connectivity, so if you're on a road trip, you can't shop or get to the web on a Fire as I can with my 3G hookup with iPad.

    It also has fewer application options and the smaller key board makes typing more difficutlt.

    The bottom line is, I'll use my Fire occasionally, but plan on sticking with my older Kindle for reading and iPad web surfing and writing for the most part unless Fire software is upgraded to address my issues.

    I wouldn't buy another one unless they fix these things.


  • Visit astore Kindle Fire Amazon Here

  • Read Too Kindle Fire Here

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown Hari: 2:16 PM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment